Payment OptionsBack to Top
PREMIER has made cruising on the Jesus Freak Cruise an easy and affordable experience. You have two different ways of paying for your cruise, you may pay in full, or take advantage of our no-interest, monthly payment plan. Our monthly plan is easy to set up — pay a $150 deposit per person and the rest of the balance is divided evenly over the remaining months through June 30, 2017. This payment will be an automatic payment on your credit card or debit card. If you have any questions about payment options, please contact one of our Reservation Specialists, 1-800-889-5265.
Pricing and AvailabilityBack to Top
Each person will pay $299 in taxes, gratuities, booking and port fees. The price below does not include the fees.
The prices below are per person, and the cost for each of the first two passengers in a room. More than two people? Third and fourth passengers in the stateroom are $499 per person, plus $299 per person in fees. Limited Availability, Book Today!
|YC Suite with Balcony||$3699||SOLD OUT|
|Executive Family Suite||$3799||SOLD OUT|
|Royal Suite||$3899||SOLD OUT|
|YC Handicap Suite||$3899||SOLD OUT|
What’s IncludedBack to Top
All meals in formal dining rooms and buffets
Non-carbonated beverages (i.e. tea, juices, coffee)
All concerts, speaker sessions, etc. hosted by Premier
Use of the ship’s beautiful pools
Use of the ship’s health and fitness center
How to BookBack to Top
The easiest way to book your stateroom for this exciting cruise is at www.jesusfreakcruise.com and click on BOOK NOW. This will take you straight to the booking engine where you can select the number of guests along with which category of stateroom you would like from what is available. If you have any questions along the way you are welcomed to reach out to our office which is ready and waiting to help you! 1-800-889-5265
Here are a few questions about booking and the answers that might help you in the process:
What is “MSC”? The name of the cruise line: Mediterranean Shipping Company—ship name: Divina
How much is the deposit and do I have to put down a deposit to book? The deposit is $150 per person. You can only reserve your stateroom with a deposit for each passenger.
If I start booking and do not finish, what happens and can I go back and resume? Yes, you have 30 minutes to book your stateroom before it returns back to inventory.
Can I use two different credit cards? Yes
Can I add people to my room later? If we have availability, then yes! You will need to call our office, 1-800-889-5265 at that time and we will be happy to assist. There will be a fee to add someone after the reservation is made. You may need to be moved to a higher occupancy stateroom which involves fees at time of move.
Can I change my stateroom? Please call us, 1-800-889-5265 and we will assist you, no charge if within the same category.
Travel InsuranceBack to Top
Common travel problems like flight delays, travel injuries and illnesses, unpredictable weather and lost or stolen luggage are why today’s smart travelers travel with a Travel Guard® travel insurance plan.
Top Ten Reasons To Travel with a Travel Insurance Plan
- You have to cancel your trip due to an unexpected event such as bad weather, an illness in the family, involuntary job loss or the financial default of your airline, cruise line or tour operator.
- You have to return home early due to an unexpected emergency such as an illness or death in the family.
- Your luggage is lost or delayed, forcing you to purchase necessary essentials, or prescription medications.
- Your sporting, camping or adventure equipment is damaged or stolen.
- You become ill or injured and learn that your health care plan doesn’t cover you outside the U.S.
- You need an emergency medical evacuation due to an accident or sudden illness.
- You run into flight delays and miss a portion of your trip or cruise.
- You have to evacuate your resort due to an unexpected hurricane or storm.
- You lose your passport, leaving you stranded abroad.
- Your rental car is damaged leaving you responsible for the repair costs.
You can also purchase a policy by calling (800) 826-1300 and mentioning ‘Premier’ or ‘132517’ for the best coverage.
PLEASE NOTE: Travel Guard® is an independent Travel Insurance Agency.